Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

After a few minutes, she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

Judy: “My king, are you tired? Want to change position?”
Me: “Ok… Let’s change. What do you want next?”

Judy: “You can lie down and enjoy. Hee.”

So I laid in bed, and she went on to the cowgirl position. As she was riding me, the sight of her boobs bouncing up and down was really beautiful. Then I noticed that her boobs got love bites, due to the hard sucking I did to it earlier.

Me: “Aiya, I think I sucked too hard.” ~Points to the love bite on her boobs.~
Judy: “Ohh… Must the ice cream boobies too nice!”
Me: “Yup. Even the original flavor also tastes not bad.”

As she continued to ride, the boobs continued to bounce. I was cupping her boobs, squeezing it and also pressing the nipples gently. Then she stopped.

Me: “Why…? Tired?”
Judy: “No… This position no good…”
Me: “Huh…?”
Judy: “Cannot hit the sensitive spot…”
Me: “Then… Want to try reverse one?”
Judy: “Ok…”

We switched to reverse cowgirl. No more views of her bouncing tits. Absolute sadness. I could only enjoy her butt. Her hands will supporting on my thighs and I thought of something again. With her continuing riding, I looked around the bed, but couldn’t find what I was looking for. I looked on the floor, and bingo. Her bra was there. I reached out for it and barely managed to get it. I took off both the bra straps. With my left hand, I grabbed both her wrists, and then tied them together with one bra strap.

Judy: “What are you doing?!”
Me: “Relax.”

She stopped riding me and sat on the bed. After tying her wrists together behind her back, I slid my hands under her armpits and fondle her boobs, and kissed her neck.

Me: “I am going to control you.”
Judy: “Hee… How do you know I like it?”

Shit. Really. I was thinking ‘SHIT’. All along, Judy never told me she likes manipulative guys.

Me: “I… Don’t know. I just want to be kinky and control you.”
Judy: “Hee… Go ahead. Do whatever you want.”

Me: “Masturbate me.”

Sitting behind her, kissing her neck and grabbing her boobs, she was holding my cock with her hands, which were tied. Although it was a simple action, I was quite turned on by it. I retracted my hands, made her lie on her front. Her supporting points, then were her shoulders and knees. I was going to doggie her. Usually in doggie position, I will spread her legs and go in between it. But that time, I remembered putting her legs together as I wanted to see if I could get a tighter experience. And it worked. But it was very tiring for some reasons.

So, pumping her in doggie position with her hands tied behind her back, I used my left hand to play with her left boobs, and my right hand on her right butt. At times spanking her butt, as times squeezing it hard. Adding her moans into all these, I bet no men can hold on for long. And thus I released. I ensured every drop was released into the rubber before stopping.