Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

She worked her way down towards my dick, and then towards my bush. She was licking my bush, almost every single strand. What could she possibly gain from there? Nothing, I guess. She just wanted to please me. One thing to note, she was still stroking my dick with one hand, and playing with my balls with the other. Finally, she worked her way to my balls. Right ball first, to be sucked by her. Very softly, in her mouth, and I can feel her tongue flicking gently on my ball. It’s like a mini massager. Then it’s the left ball’s turn. All this way, I could see her facial expression. She was sucking my balls, and made eye contact with me several times. Super steam.

She then stopped everything she was doing.

Judy: “Why are you standing? Come, lie down.” Me: “Ok…”
Judy: “My man should enjoy.” Me: “Err… Ok…”

Tell me, that you will not steam harder upon hearing that.

With that, I lay down on the bed, with my head supported by my pillow. The pillow was folded in half to make it higher, so I can admire her blowing me.

And then I saw something on the table....

s I was lying in bed naked, Judy stood up from the bed, half-naked, tying her hair into a ponytail. While her hands were busy tying her hair, her exposed tits were bouncing slightly, as though inviting me to fondle it. I reached out my left hand and cupped her right boob.Judy then looked at me and smiled, not even a hint of resistance. Anyway, she wouldn’t resist, right? She’s now my girlfriend after all. After a few gentle squeezes, I used my thumb to circle the nipple. And she was done with tying her hair.

Judy: “You purposely one, right? Know my sensitive area is my boobs and nipples, you keep arousing them.” Me: “Yup. It’s so soft and smooth, very nice to touch.”

Judy: “But are they small to you?” Me: “No la, just nice.”
Judy: “Hee.”

With the smile, she climbed on top of me, and we kissed again. She worked her way down from my lips to my neck, to my nipples, stomach then finally, my cock. She was so good at sucking my cock. The in and out motion never failing to keep my cock in rock-hard state. The way she savours my cock is probably the best feeling in the world.

And now, it’s telling to reveal what I saw on the table. The Orea Mcflurry.

Me: “Ju.”
Judy: “Uh-huh?” Me: “Ahh… Nothing.”

I said ‘nothing’ because when my cock is in her mouth while she ‘un-huh’, the vibration made the whole experience a hell lot better. Reminded me while I forced Alexis to blow me and I told her to mumble some words. So I enjoyed the blowjob for a while more, then asked:

Me: “Ju.” Judy: “Ya?”

Me: “Do you want to have some ice cream sausage?” Judy: “What is that…???”

Me: ~Points to the Mcflurry.~ Judy: “Uh-huh… Then?”

She didn’t get my point at first. But she realized it fast.

Judy: “Waaa… You want to try?” Me: “You mind?”

Judy: “Mmmm… It is the same to me… But can this thing take it?” 

Me: “Can try… Maybe yes!”
Judy: “Ok!”