View Single Post
Old 25-10-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Seriously, you go to an old milf just for that. And be restricted from doing this and that. Yet pay a premium *face palm*

For me, there are the fabulous, fun bbbj cim princesses around. All much younger in their 20s, all FN, all can daty, some squirt, all dfk, all for $10 less. Lol.

Tricky part is most of them are unlisted. Please don't ask me for contacts. My suggestion is to find Molly in the HC thread, and then follow the crumbs. You might just end up meeting MM, and C - the all time famed squirter.

There was a even a young, quite slim E cupper before. What a buffet I had!!! Lol. Unfortunately she recently rtc.
This old milf has a body and bbbj which some syts can’t even match lol. Anyway I don’t disagree there are other options out there. I’ve had 3P and 4P with Molly mm c before. Kiki and her friend as well - I forget her name now. Cheers