View Single Post
Old 30-10-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Re-location advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray84 View Post
There is also crowdfunding projects that one can get access too for high yield and shorter tenure, but need careful analysis and brace heart here
Don't waste time with high risk Crowdfunding loans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
For me, working there is more for the experience than the money. And if you think about commodities and necessities like food is cheaper there by 30-40%, I think on a whole its very acceptable.
When you actually stay in Bangkok then you tell me how much you really can save on food and groceries.
Ten years ago the inflation is still manageable.
For the past 5 years the inflation is ridiculous!

You can ask Malaysians about the price of groceries compared to Bangkok.

Transport wise Bangkok MRT/BTS is slightly more than expensive than Singapore MRT!
In Bangkok many white collar workers rather park their car at the nearest station from their homes and take trains to their office to beat the jams.
Taking train in Bangkok is a luxury 555.