View Single Post
Old 28-01-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

3am Monday 25th Jan 2010

After a nice TT session with some good friends we took off for Hatyai and a nice journey and about 10.30 we reached Hatyai and went for breakfast. Checked into our hotel Golden Crown Plaza, the former Inter Hotel which was famous back in the 80s for it’s Sexy Show. Must say the hotel room is nice but problem is in the morning due to bad sound insulation you’ll probably be awoken by the sounds of all the vehicles on the street. No wifi only lan but not free!

So went to Channivate Area and went hunting before finally making my mind to take my old girl again coz was expecting the same level of service but unfortunately she has changed and I told her straightforward that this would be the last time I book her!

Name: Nong Sui
15 Channivate 1 Road, Soi1 Hatyai Songhkhla S Thailand,
Tel 074-231553 Handphone 081-3887100
Face: OK got naughty young girl look
Body: OK slim and trim
Boobs: OK, not for boobs lover
FK: Not this time coz she had bad case of bad breath and I caught a bad flu from FK her last time!
Catbath: None offered!
CBJ: Not as good as before!
FJ : Bad was quite disappointed as compared to the last time
GFE: Failed
WIR: NO
Damage: 2000 Bhats

Evening entertainment was Sakura KTV after a hefty dinner @ Log Terrace. Log Terrace is a good place to go for the ambiance and food is great and value for $.
Had supper at the famous Duck Mee Rest at the back of New Seasons and Regency Hotel area and called the day!