View Single Post
Old 18-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
Ben Coolen81 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Horny Hesper

HESPER
OKT: True Enjoyment
RATE: $260 / 1 HR / 1 Shot (excl. Room & CD)

I start today w/ 45 pts. I wonder how many I'll have by tomorrow.

This FR is dedicated to all the Bros who have posted authentic and honest FRs but were unfairly zapped for being a clone, OKT runner or some other nonsense.. Your contribution of time, $$ and writing is appreciated by true Samsters and in the spirit of SBF which is to SHARE info. To all the "happy" zappers, I give you my central finger.

Was feeling adventerous and wanted to go with Elva or Vivian but neither was available so Bro TE suggested Hesper.....or should I say HIGHLY recommended her. Feeling weak I decided to comply.

FREELANCER
Hesper is a very tall, lanky girl from China. Tan skin with noticeable tan lines, no blemishes or tattoos. Good, natural, B-cup tits with small aerolas and perky nipples. A somewhat flat butt with some cushion. Good curves, shaved bush and lean body.

She has a squarish, flat face with full lips, high cheekbones and chin length tightly permed hair. Its definiely a unique hairstyle. Good complexion with some eye makeup.

ROOM SERVICE
When Hesper arrived she was a little nervous. Very talkative as she tried to break the ice. We talked abt SG and life abroad. She likes the tropical weather, hence her nice kopi coloured tan skin. She was wearing a tight tube top and casual pants. I couldn't help but notice her sizeable assets.

We showered seperately and then it was time for some action on the bed. I layed back and she sat on my face. I attacked her large clit with my tongue. She started to moan. I squeezed those melons and rubbed her nipples. She then unhinged herself from my tongue and proceeded to give me an excellent BBBJ. Hesper can suck cock.

She uses her tongue to lick all over the shaft, carefully gliding up and down the sides and using the back of her tongue on my penis head. Shiok-a-do-doe-do! She would also swallow my entire cock giving me a true deep throat effect. I could feel my dick hit the back of her mouth!!! Eventually we switched to a 69 so I could return fire with some oral skill of my own. I knew she was enjoying herself as her juice started to leak out of her pussy and make a "beautiful" stain on the bed. I could tell she had a hard time concentracting on her task as she would periodically stop giving me head to catch her breath. This went on for some time.

As I felt I couldn't tahan her BBBJ much longer, I asked her to lay back so I wouldn't drop my load in her mouth. I attacked her clit with my tongue, lips and fingers. She started to wreath in exctasy. I reached up to fondle her tits. I clamped down on her clit and made a final mad attack. I could feel her G-spot and rubbed it simultaneously while I gently massaged her clit w/my tongue. Soon she would let out a loud moan. Mission accomplished.

I then climbed on top and enjoyed the fruits of my labour. A hot wet pussy. We frenched furiously while I pumped her. I switched her to doggie but I wasn't to last long. Her oral was too damn good. I shot and slumped to the bed. Humbled.

BC's TAKE
Hesper is kind of sexy. The way she carries herself and how she performs, you can tell you are dealing with a woman. Not a girl, SYT or an immature Ah Lian but a woman who knows what she wants. Shes in her late 20s but is well maintained and can give a good BBBJ. Looks wise its only moderate but good body and good skill.
BONNIESAN - Kiki
EXOTICUNT - Annie, Kimi, Mika, Paris, Saka, Shirley, Sonny
ROLIPOP - Michelle, Patricia, QiQi
SAN68 - Diablo
TRUE ENJOYMENT - Angel (Retired), Chloe, Frey, Giselle, Hesper, Ilanthe, Jenny (Retired), Jessie, Lauren, Shevon
FL - Hugs (SBF), Sophia (Nayate), Xiao Lu (Baimi), Xiao Rou (Regency)

Thanks 4 Support - Breyton, IMOM, The Mask, ShadowBro, Doenitz79, Cummon, Slaver29125, Escobar 43535, Issah, Bro San, Zenarc, diver69er, Ang076, Max Priest, wahleohweh, sequence79