View Single Post
Old 14-04-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Still fls working??

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

I am not technically wrong. You missed my point la.
Ofcos I know and agree with what you mentioned above.
Even drivers have to be registered.

If not then why the other bosses are in the shop doing nothing.
Then can just go home and sleep.
What you mentioned above everybody knows la.

But when you say passive partner you did not specify categorically what do you mean by "passive" partner?
My interpretation is that you are referring to someone registered with AV but always not in the shop.
That was why I mentioned Lorna's case of being a "passive" partner.

That's why I say Lorna pretend say retire then hope to be the lazy boss while Gordon worked hard to feed money to her.
She so lazy even dun wan to stay in the shop and do nothing and collect money.
If AV allows transfer then GL will see a massive transfer exercise.
There will be a black market for huge transfer fees.

Stay safe and live healthily.
OKT Lorna had passive partner(s) who was/were unofficial. This is absolutely not permitted by AV. OKT Lorna actually wanna “retired” (took a passive role) for good and her passive partner(s) also wanna continue. They therefore agreed to let Gordon ran it. So OKT Lorna tried to convince AV to issue a license to Gorden to take over the 1651 business and closed down 2062 on the pretext that she wanna retire but her effort was in vain. AV probably saw thru her plan and hence, terminated her license completely. Now, this is what I call passive partner at play.

BTW, for instance, OKT Hwa & Seng could potentially have a total of 20 WLs each as they both own two shops/houses. However this is still subject to AV approval. You are therefore technically wrong on this aspect ...

Getting restless during CCB,
MaXx

😷😷😷

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-04-2020 at 11:55 PM.