View Single Post
Old 18-10-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Should that happen to me, I would immediately send her back.
Better cut losses than insist. What's the point of doing a girl 3 times, while feeling she does not like you? It's just masturbating in a pussy.
Better limit the loss to the money paid, without adding the loss of time too.
If you have more money, spend it to get another girl. If you don't have more money, have a walk in a disco or watch TV.
Just my opinion.
I would get one shot off before sending her back. Send her back immediately and you still get charged short time money. Leather a lesson from this friend's incident. Despite the fact that even the girl also insist that they had not fucked, my friend still got charged 300k (deducted from 500k). Well, at least masturbating in a pussy feels warmer than masturbating with your hand.

I do agree on the don't waste time though. We have limited time in Batam. And, after certain timing, it's hard to get good girls. You will realize how fast time pass by, when you don't yourself in the ferry back to Sillypore. Once again, a great 3D2N trip. Including a stellar 800k syt booking.