Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
chunz84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchunz84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipwnyou View Post
Unless one studied or lived abroad in an English speaking country or from elite local schools, it's pretty hard to master and express ourselves easily. Definitely, we're still way far behind as compared to Americans, Brits and even Aussie. It's just a Singaporean culture that majority of us are surpressed on expressing ourselves even by vocal conversations, not just applies to typing because we're not given the opportunity to do so.

Unfortunately, I grew up by surpressing my thoughts as well as feelings, so pardon if my questions isn't clear or my English is just bad.

Back to your answers, I believe some guys do like milfs or I'm just aiming for the wrong guy who would prefer younger girls? Or they have too high expectation of a girl, however the guy's look is just mediocre. Most of us are not VS models and I believe neither the other ladies here in this forum.

I've never made a move yet so I'm just asking for opinions on how do you get to bed a (random) guy you see (especially in a bar). Of course, the best answers will come from them cause at least I'll meet their expectation on how ladies should hit up on them.

Any form of description is fine, for example what should be the conversation be like? Instead of just asking for sex immediately. Or what the lady should be wearing? And so on.

Hope my reply makes any sense to you.

Did someone said Milfs?? Yum yum!