Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gu68qq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

One slight negative report on 小过,

A few wks ago my hk colleague and I was in taipei and we were looking for a place to drink and have fun for an evening. After seeing the rave reviews here on XG, my colleague SMS him, we're told the best time to go to his 制服店 was 2130. Hence we arrived at 2140 at 金X. Surprised to see the whole place was full of ppl and quite a few rooms had loud music and shouting coming out.

We were sat in a room. Room quality so so despite its claim to be newly renovated. Waited 30min and XG didn't show up. Then we got an SMS saying he couldn't be there that evening. We were like WTF? Anyhow XG apologized and told Another manager would look after us. That guy has zero service and didn't answer our question. We spoke Chinese btw, not the language problem. He looked like just got stoned with weed or whatever substance. The rest of the waitor crew looked like triad gangster. It didn't feel right. Surely Thursday 2130 was not the right time to go as the place looked very packed.

He brought 2-3 round of girls to show us. First two round ware chubby and low quality. We SMSed XG, he asked the manager to show us good 礼服 girls. Then came a tall and thin girl, still face looks 5/10. she looked really unhappy. At that moment we felt something was not right, we promptly excused ourselves and politely called it a quit. We were worried someone may come and throw us out, lucky the exit was all safe and peaceful.

Was a disappointing evening in taipei.