View Single Post
Old 22-09-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
janderson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnation View Post
Had 2 nights over Jakarta last weekend.

Started off with spa session at Sparadise @ Grand Mercure Harmoni hotel.
Standard session but you choose the girls on the Ipad. Damage was around 560k for massage. Additional service depends on nego skills with therapists. Would range from 200 to 300k for a HJ. FJ would cost 500 to 1mil. Abit pricey compared to other places but was convenient as I was staying at the hotel. Room is very clean and immaculate.

Had dinner at Cabe Ijo seafood restaurant nearby. Highly recommended place as its 50% off everything on the menu monday to friday!

Subsequently went to Classic t5. Cover charge is 40k. Very spacious place but the air-conditioning somehow was tweaked down. Very stuffy and dont feel comfy. Headed downstairs to T2 instead. Had a great time there with the regular girls. Try to avoid those wearing sexy clothes as they will keep demanding for ladies drink. The ones wearing regular outfits will not req for ladies drink. 365k for a session in the room or 1 hour accompanying you drinking.

Colloseum was a dissapointment. Just a regular club albeit fancy lightings. 200k for cover charge or you can buy a bottle of liquor for a table @ 2mil. Lotsa local patrons. Yet to try their spa yet though.

Malio was excellent. Girls were crazy and fun. Spent a bomb there but was well worth it. ^^. Ended both nights there @ 4am. My conclusion is I would go to Classic t2 for FJ and just pure gfe would be Malio. Cheers!
I stayed at Grand Mercure Harmoni too. Request for a room massage. The girls really can massage not the piano type. Gave her 1mil to bonk her after the massage session. Then proceeded to Malio at night, at 1st wanted to bonk this vietnamese girl but I think again singapore is full of viet ladies to bonk. So opted to bonk a young local cewek. Damn nice tits, pretty rare for a local. Spent abt 1.5mil inclusive of entrance fees and a drink.