View Single Post
Old 19-10-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Horny Wife Journal - Episode 4, My pervertic uncle and my drunk wife

Wife: hehe. Nothing la...

Me: come on.. There's something...

Wife: he asked me to take selfie with him when you all weren't looking. He said hardly see us around..

This uncle lim, he's not even my uncle. He's my aunt's ex husband. Honestly, we don't even know why he's at this wedding banquet when my own blood aunt wasn't. Our only guess was, the cheapo groom invited him for the anticipated big red packet as uncle lim was well known for being well off and generous..

Me: oh. Then what happened..

Wife: he started by standing really close at first. Then said photo not clear.. Took a few more. He stood really close.

Me: did he touch anywhere?

Wife: waist.. Palm loitered around the waist area, but his touch was smooth.. Quite arousing...

Me: was he doing it on purpose?

Wife: I'm not sure...

Me: well, we will see..

We went back into the banquet.. The emcee were starting off the dinner, lights were dimmed...

Hmmm. Then I realized, they had changed seats... What a coincidence, the two chairs that were left free were beside uncle lim...