Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Hi all,

Been always reading up on all the bro FRs here, decided to write my own. Please don't flame me as I haven't posted anything before.

Met this beautiful LB the last time she was on our shores and recently too since she came back again.

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4326653011.html

Met her at Kitchener as she moved from her previous small place in Chinatown.
Bigger and cleaner than the one I first met her in.
She somehow looks more Chio than back then.
Greeted me as I entered and shower up before we chatted a little. I opted to give her a light massage to turn her on and she agreed. Touching her smooth skin with oil I brought, her soldier stood up and she moaned softly.
After 15mins of teasing, we locked ourselves in a long tongue session(subjected to chemistry as my last session was not as shiok compared to this round, maybe she treats return customers closer).
She stayed hard as we did all there was to do.

A MUST try for all boob lovers, her knockers will knock you out anything. With her long hair swinging back and forth will I took her from the back, it was hard to control the rush of my army. We ended of stroking our tools together and the volcanos erupted very hard. I accidentally got some on her hair and apologized as I felt bad, but she reassured me that it was alright.

Looks: 10/10 (feminine)
Body: 8.5/10 (awesome jugs & great doggie butt)
BBBJ: 10/10 (sibei shiok with slurpy sound)
Kiss: 8/10 (subject to chemistry maybe)
FJ : 9/10 (diff styles and a killer moan)
Damage: $150
RTF: For sure