View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Heading to Bangkok for Songkran, saw past threads that most bar/clubs are going to be closed.
From the travel guides, seems like the places to explore will be khao san and silom rd. Is there a parade or sorts each day of the festival and from videos it looks like there are block parties in the streets with DJs with gals spraying water, or is that set up by clubs like RCA.

In a giving mood today, so here is my 2 cents...

Yes, go to Khaosan and Silom in daytime. There will be huge crowds frolicking in water fights. You might even witness drunk girls getting on top of cars taking off their bras like years past.

Must go to RCA at night. The street in front of the clubs will be turned into a giant block party with tons of sexy girls stationed high above armed with water canons. Make sure you buy the largest water gun you can find. The little whimpy Doraemon gun won’t do. I usually mount a feeble counterattack with boob shots. Once you have partied at RCA during Songcunt, everything else just seems lame.

Yes, the number of girls at soapies, gogo bars or Thermae will decrease. But don’t let that deter you. There will still be gems to be found. Just require a little more effort.

Songcunt is a must experience and should be on everyone’s bucket list.