View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Dilbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Legal PRC gal vs Legal Msian gal which is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma View Post
just try another PRC yesterday. overall rating is 6.
i ask her how business since so many girls coming to sg. she reply shock me. "Many girls come, also many go return to china cos not enough work."
she told me about near 20 of the prc going gome during this CNY. she told me she prepare to go back soon, if she cannot get 3 customer a WEEk. at first i tot i hear wrongly.

she blame the recession for less customers. i told her to improve on the service standard as she have good looking face and body and biz will improve for her. she told me is very different from Shanghai, as most customers don't ask for ass riming and BJ also not so long. she and her friend don't feel good at doing ass riming. if have to do all this she prefer to work in SH health centre. also the agent told her is simple job just need to lay down only. hahahaha poor girl must have be misleaded.

hope she can improve her service standard, if not just go home la.
Bro, not every girl is suitable to join in this line... it is not a walk in the park and not a job that any girl can take up. It does take guts and determination.

Imagine you have to screw 5-7 times a day everyday... ok to some people they might say it is a dream job but if you need to do it for a month everyday? for 3 months everyday? for a year??

After having the service standards of the Malaysian girls for sooo long... we have been acclimatized to their high standards and whoever new that comes in we expect them to achieve that immediately!

What I want to say is... The flood gates just opened for the China girls to cheong into the SG sex scene legally and everyone there wants to earn SG$$... Any ah-mao ah-kao also want to come thinking it is easy money (doesn't help that the agents there misinform them on the service requirments here also...)

wait for the dust to settle and the survivors emerge and you'll see that the PRCs can give a high standard of service too... In the mean time...

Just wait.

Thank you for reading. Just my 2 cents worth.