Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Sharing my past 3 weeks FRs(not in chronological order)

From 1669:
Tried 2 girls from this list by sammysammy12345 recently. Have not been to this house since xiao xiao left. Decided to head back recently after walking past and see many pairs of legs in heels. Those who frequent the house will know you can see the amount of girls just by walking pass.. hahahaha!

Girl 1: Qiu Xue

She have the simple girl look. Body is not bad. Pack meat at the right place. For those who like some piak piak can go for her. Service wise is good. No disappointment. She have a very interesting personality, enjoyed my time with her.

Will rtf her

Girl 2: Wei Wei

This one very interesting. I went in before I saw this list by sammysammy12345, so I selected her and Aunty say such a coincidence, this one Xiao Xiao friend.. so as I was proceeding to room, the aunty told her that I always come and frequent Xiao Xiao.. Aunty really got good memory.. anyway, wei wei is body is slim syt. She have the kind of early 30s sexy ol you see in office. Good for those who like slim. Service is good also. No horse run, she won’t short change. Although I feel Qiu Xue service slightly better for me. But then again, YMMV..

Maybe won’t rtf her so often, not that she is not good, just not my type. My good bro whom I ask him to try the next day like her a lot. So I guess it’s a personal preference thingy..

From 1425:

Girl: Anqi

She got good looks and good figure, no wonder people will go for her. Service from her is not sloppy. She seems to like watching cartoon, asking me alot about what nice cartoon to watch. I’m like -.- but quite funny also lah. First time people ask me what cartoon nice. Maybe I look young.. hahhaha!

Will rtf her but sometime hard to schedule cos she seems very popular, boss told me a few time need to wait..

From 1820:

Girl: Duoli

From recommendation by Fat_fatt, decided to try the girls from 1820 he classified as service oriented. Thanks for the recommendation. She is indeed a fucking service queen. I literally don’t need to do anything if I want. Hahhaha!

Duoli have this mature look, so those looking for slim syt can skip, she is taller than the average, easily 1.65 and above? When she wear heels will be taller than me. I’m 1.75 for reference. Dong Bei girl. The level and type of service is unrivalled also she is one of the longest serving wl I’ve met, she told me her TOS will be up in 3 months. I enjoyed my time with her. Thinking if I should rtf her or try Darling from the same house..

There are other I went back to rtf in this past 3 weeks, but I think I got pen FR before:

rtf list in the past 3 weeks:
From 1649: Xia Tian (service standard same as previous fr provided..)
From 1654a: Jia Jia (service standard same as previous fr provided..)

Maybe tonight or tomorrow start to plan my next week adventure.