Thread: Kovan massage
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleFish View Post
Went to U* Sp* when their price was at 58.

Viet ML, but forgotten her name.

Room was pretty small and could hear outside when new customers come in. SOP piano massage but I enjoyed it! Been to 3 MPs so far and this is the one I like the most because she adjusted her strength to what I like.

Popped GQ at 50, it was the most enjoyable out of the limited experience that I have (3 GQs so far, new to this) but was a little turn off by the fact she used one hand to hold towel up because she scared boss/colleague peek in through the eye-level glass at the door. Auto-roam but A cups.

Nice sweet voice, good conversationalist.

FR:
Face: 0/10 (Masked, can't see)
Massage: 7/10 (Good enough)
Boobs: 3/10 (A-cups, not for boob lovers)
HJ: 9/10 (Best out of 3 experience for me)
RTM: No, I want to try other MLs first
Quite contradicting leh your FR. A lot of 疑点。
AFter reading, dont know its good or bad but the fact that its not so good as I see it and yet its the best you of the 3.
Maybe you are not experience enough or you dont know what you want.

Good but wont RTM
PIano massage but you like it bco she adjust her strength
Masked, A cup, used towel to block here/block there but its the best out of the 3.

YOur FR a lot of controversy but at least I tell you here instead of zapping you because you left with 20points only.