View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Re: My Goddess has come to earth!!!

bros , she is in pudu, kl, but service is exceptional. she served in sg before, here is my fr when i had the best sexperience in my lifetime in sg. from then...i dont want any other fl,wl or any other women, only her, warning , she will spoil you 她会宠坏你的!!! she has spoilt me already, i am like a pampered spoilt child, only she can sextify me. heres the 1 fr i wrote when she in sg:
Bai Mudan is truly a gift from heaven, i have never met such a beautiful fl who renders such good service. Because of looks some fl think they pretty then yaya papaya do things half heartedly, but for xiao yanzi she is an Exception. She put in her best for the full 1 hr, Never rush job half hour ask u fuck off. Reached her place called her, she came out and waved to me. I charged forward as fast as I can , my heart was beating furiously. She greeted me and held my hand and brought me to her room. We frenched passionately like long lost lovers. Bai Mudan is a very warm, friendly and passionate lady, perfect GFE , also maybe because i could click with her , but it is very easy to break the ice with her. bbbj was so stimulating that i CIM!!! Very accomodating and submissive in bed, obliging and flexible, she coould perform folded deck chair and ballerina or dancer sex position. I think Bai Mudan is much better than the legal geylang cat150 girls. i thought i had the best bonk in geylang cat150 . but after my rendezvous with her , I Must Say , In my life, Bai Mudan gave me the Best sexperience ever.
One more to add , not only is she mongolian look lady, she IS an ethnic Mongolian born in Inner Mongolia. I wanted to find outer mongolian fl at first, but now no need as i have found a Mongolian beauty who looks better than outer mongolians. she has both good points mongolian features and han chinese features which is the double eyelid. best of both worlds my world stood still…Bai Mudan is a Classical Chinese Beauty , an angel sent from heaven to console my poor deprived soul!!! Thank you Bai Mudan, salute and bow to you 膜拜 膜拜 !!!