Old 15-11-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang legal house L10H19

Visited this house awhile back, finally got around to posting FR. Since first time to Geylang, I also don't have much to say since don't know compare.

Went to the house early in the afternoon. Walk up to door, nobody come I also thought was closed. Walked off then later come back, this time the OKT come to door and open, so this time walk in. Look around, wanted to have G18 based off reccs here, but then she also not around. Stand around think think abit in the end chose G9 even though I wanted a more Chinese-looking girl. FR here said good, so might as well choose her for first experience. Just paid OKT then wah, just nice G18 walk out after finish session. Sian, missed. Nevermind, next time.

Went in with G9, had nice shower. New to Geylang, so still very inexperienced, but she guided me through. She didn't speak English, but still was rather nice to me and just rubbed me instead when my broken ass Chinese didn't work. Went over to the bed then the fun started, started with blowjob, then later cowboy, then missionary, then doggy. Near end time, still haven't cum so she gave me fast handjob, but still nothing. Extend timing lor. Continue with blowjob/missionary/doggy/cowboy, then finally cum at the end. Still had quite abit of time, so she gave me a really nice massage. Almost fell asleep until she told me time was up, its time for shower. Showered, talked to her a little bit more then she sent me off.

Was pretty good first experience in Geylang, would have been better if she spoke English. Her looks are so so, but service is good and I would have had more fun if I wasn't so shy shy and nervous.

Overall, will RTF but after I spend more time trying different girls in Geylang.