Thread: Lor 12 H17
View Single Post
Old 16-10-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Lor 12 H17

After going round n round as its late...not much houses avail..read upon a review went to try g19 as a fellow bro left a good review on $40/$50 thai reports..but told she is off. Entered house quite a lot of pretty thai girls here 70-80% all very chio honestly ..plus point house opens 5pm-5am.

OKT very friendly ..place looks newly renovated and rooms are clean!

Tried G15..been here for a year already.

Name: Bibi or Bebe

Looks: 7.5/10
Feels like banging girl next door

Body: Tall,slender and fit looking. B Cup.
Had a half back/3 quarter size back tattoo.

GFE: 9.5/10
Kept joking throughout ans very friendly feels like bonking girlfriend.

BJ: unforutnately no BBBJ. Cap blowjob but it was good enough as she did a good BJ. Not sure if she allow BBBJ.

FJ :8.5/10
Hardworking girl was on top for most of the time and boy she can ride...so fast till the piak piak piak sound so loud Can tell she is quite fit..body firm as well when she is riding on top...and she was doing it for quite a while. Went on to missionary and gave her deep slow thrust followed by fast thrust n repeat.

French: None as she was having flu.

Overall: 9/10 for good service. She was very friendly and genuine..kept smiling through out. ����

RTF: No. Will return to try other girls service.

Saw G69 who looks quite pretty so might try next.
If any bro here has FRs or are regular in this house please share your experiences for fellow bros here as well.

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.

Last edited by gcrw; 16-10-2019 at 01:54 AM.