View Single Post
Old 27-01-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!
Definitely agree with you bro...
I've had some good ones but the last one just put me off totally.. lost faith in girls for a while..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBros View Post
Hi TS...

Don't worry about the naysayers and people who just like to tcss... I do that my self too!!

But I'm generally supportive of folks like urself willing and daring to step out of ur comfort zone to ask for what u need n want...

I've been searching for many times longer (sexless for 6 if u really like to know, and ED for 3) than you before I Found something/one that is close to ideal and after 3+ glorious years it was over. (Long story and see if I live another day to tell)

So guys, no need to feel jealous of my occasional luck and rare streaks of success in dating a SYT for breakfast in the morning, a chiobu for lunch and a slim MILF for hitea (haven't had such luck for n a long time too)..

Until u pay ur dues in being celibate for 6yrs (thru no choice of yours...) And $,000s literally to upgrade skills to attract them to come... Dun b! Ur turn will come!

TS. Since u already started the ball rolling.. Why dun u cont, filter what u like and ignore or delete what u dun and wishing u all the best in hopes of finding ur ideal. At least u didn't get zapped till thy kingdom come like me...