Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

Judy: “Dinner?”
Me: “Ok! Canteen?”
Judy: “Nope. Let take bus out. I feel like eating Aji-Sen ramen.”
Me: “Alright. My treat.”
Judy: “You ought to.” ~Killer eyes~

That was it. We still meet every Tuesday before lab for that semester. We will sometimes go to her room for some actions, sometimes budget hotel, sometimes the toilet. Have not tried LT. But I am tempted to try the main, biggest LT in campus. The backstage, that is.

However, due to clashes in timetables and some other matters, the chances of us making out reduced drastically. We continued our romantic encounter several times. That was earlier this year, during our year 2, semester 2. Our usual meet ups consist of the usual things, blowjob, fuck job, heavy petting and stuff like that. I will write about the first time she swallow my cum now.

It was during the inter-semester where we were doing an elective. I took only 1 elective per sem until then, thus the need to take inter-sem. The same goes for Judy. My usual clique didn’t take with me because they had cleared more than me already. And for Judy, she asked Sofian to take this module, but she went overseas and didn’t manage to register the module. And why did Judy and I get the same module? Because I purposely asked her what she was taking.

I shall not divulge what module was it, nor will I reveal the days the classes were on, since many people here are already making correct guesses in their earlier posts! My uncle retired around that period, so his car was left lying around the car park, and with that, I was allowed to use his car for school from then onward. Yes, it’s the same car that broke down today.

For the entire module, I fetched her to campus. During the first day of class, I remembered that I didn’t know where the LT was because it was not at our usual territory, so I asked her while on the way to school.

Me: “You know where is this LT not?”
Judy: “At the other side leh.”
Me: “I also know the other side. But which part of the other side?”
Judy: “Not sure also leh. Aiya, that area’s LT all down there one la. Find a bit can liao.”

Me: “Wah lau… Got ask like never ask.”
Judy: “Keep quiet la. I want to listen to this song.” ~93.3 playing 罗志祥’s 独一无二. It goes like this ‘Only only you you you ~’. Kinda irritating song.~

After the song’s done,

Me: “You like him ah?”
Judy: “Of course! So handsome!”
Me: “Err… Ok la, not bad.”
Judy: “Not bad your head la! It’s very handsome ok!”

Hot video:
Kogawa Lori
https://openload.co/f/vJD9XxsELHA