Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

Me: “Ohh… Feels good on the hands… I bet it feels great on the boobs too.”
Judy: “Yah, I like this series of their bra.”

Then, she let go of her hands. Her nipples were revealed. Not the dark kind. I think it is what people call ‘pinkish’ nipples. The boobs are not big, B cup. I looked at her, then slowly leaned forward to her boobs. I kissed the cleavage, then pushed the boobs from both sides to deepen the cleavage. But the position was a bit weird, so I took a few steps back and sat on the bed. She was still standing, though, but the height of my head was just right – in front of the tits. I gave it some good kissing, licking and sucking actions. I looked up, and saw that she was facing slightly upwards, eyes closed. She was clearly enjoying as she was panting. I shifted my head to concentrate on the nipples. She kept pressing her body towards me, to the stage where we both went to the bed.

I was laying down and her, above me. Her hanging boobs were just above me, and she continues to press them against my mouth. I am not kidding when I say I couldn’t breathe at certain stages. Her boobs, although not huge, covered my mouth and nose. I have to use my hands to shift them slightly away. But I am not complaining. I think it showed how much she was enjoying the sucking, and how much she wished for her nipples to be sucked.
I stopped for a breather, but continued to grope her boobs.

Me: “Nice?” Judy: “Yah… Hee.”
Me: “Your boobs are soft… I like them.” Judy: “Then… Play with them some more…”
Me: “I will. But my cock is dying for some actions too…”

She knelt above me, unbuckle her belt, unzip her jeans, and then got off the bed. She removed her jeans to reveal a black pair of thongs. I continue laying there, enjoying the strip show. While facing me, she pulled down her thongs, then get back on top of me.

Judy: “You ready?” ~Talking to my cock, while flicking them with her fingers.~ Me: “Yes, he is.”

She then pulled it towards her, and slid it into her pussy. My fantasy came true: Fucking Judy. The cowgirl position was something I have never tried before because, like I said, my cock points upwards then stiff hard. So when I am lying down, it is like parallel to the bed. But Judy was able to cowgirl me because she was leaning forward. And I was not completely flat on the bed, I was laying on the bed front, on her pillow. After a few rides, I stopped her, and shifted myself to an upright sitting position, and continue riding.

From here, I forgot if I changed into missionary or doggy, but I am sure I tried both on her. But I remember switching between missionary and doggy several times. She is very good in doggy, especially standing doggy, as her butt is not very flat and she looks very sexy with her toned body. After don’t know how many minutes, I was about to come, so I stopped, in standing doggy position.