View Single Post
Old 28-09-2010, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 23
sex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Share Your Sexual TO DO LIST /ACCOMPLISHMENTED LIST

My (rather extravagant) Sexual Wish List:

1. Sex with a BIG CELEBRITY [better if local - Zoe Tay or Fann Wong or Denise Keller grade]
2. Sex with my first love [for sentimental reasons]
3. Wake up to bbbj+CIM by 2 local lians, DAILY.
4. Do a Tour de JCs. [so far only tour 3 JCs]
5. Randomly pick up a chick in Borders at the Classic Literature section and bonk her in any of the Wheelock loos. It has to be that section only. Best if she's wearing specs.
6. Randomly pick up a fella passenger or stewardess and join the MILE HIGH CLUB.
7. Book a private yacht and have a sex-party over the weekend - just me, my buddies and lots of horny babes.
8. Sex on top of the Effiel Tower [been there couple of times but always packed]
9. Sex with the top female graduate from the local LAW SCHOOL. [always been turn on by brains]
10. Make sure all my banging session ends in CIM.
11. Last but not least, be the lead actor in all the future CUMFIESTA and JAP-ANGELS productions.

My (not-so-extravagant) Sexual Accomplishment List -
1. Sex in various public places [buses, loos, parks, beaches, staircase, cinemas, offices, lifts and MSCP]
2. Sex with a minor local celebrity [she already left TCS quite some time ago coz she cannot make it]
3. Various ONS from clubbing/pubbing
4. 3somes
5. Sex with pregnant woman [she was and still is my FB and we both didn't know she was pregnant; found out after the deed]
6. Maintain two FB relationship till now [both more than 5 years]
7. Sex with a A4U babe - Petchara!!! [all thanks to Thaiboy a few years back]
8. Fuck a virgin, make it 5 virgins. [all ex-gfs]
9. Role-play session with ex-gfs and FB [typically nurse/patients or teacher/stduent]
10. Creampies - with my FBs and wifey.

More or less like that LA.

I like BBBJ.
I like CIM too.
I like Girls Who Swallow Even More.