Old 25-03-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
natcram deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

have been in the shadows here for a really long while and have read some amazing reviews on the ladyboys on our tiny island. so here's my very first review on one TS Nicole (http://singapore.cracker.com/Transse...orny/9588397):

A short summary:
Looks: 8/10 (looks pretty much the same as her photos, no edits)
Boobs: 10/10 (At least a D or a DD, huge for sure!)
Gfe: 8/10 (it was my first experience with a TS but she tried to make me feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible)
BJ: 9/10 ( good)
FJ: 8/10

Booked Nicole down for a session as I was feeling really eager and excited to experience a TS for once. After a short negotiation, we locked down the price and the time. The location was quite central for me.

Reached her room and was greeted by her in a sexy black lingerie. First thing I noticed were her huge set of tits, I love big tits. Proceeded to strip and shower before laying down on her bed for a nice massage. PS* She has a little bit of a tummy, but that's not that bad.

Soon the action started, she asked me to flip around and she proceeded to cap me and sucked on my already hard dick - I have to say that I kinda enjoyed it. She then asked me if I wanted to try sucking her and I nervously agreed. I actually enjoyed sucking her as her cock slowly grew in my mouth. After a while, she asked me to fuck her - we did it missionary and doggy but I wasn't able to cum (probably due to my nerves) so she asked me to close my eyes and she started blowing me again.

The shock came when she kept using her fingers to circle my ass and then I saw her take lube and before I knew it she slit her fingers in my ass (PS* I have NEVER been fucked or penetrated). It was nerve-wrecking to say the least but it was also one of the weirdest (in a good way) sexual sensation I've ever experienced. She slowly stretched my asshole out with 1 and then 2 fingers before she told me that she was going to fuck my ass. I nervously agreed to it, curious to the height of sensation I can truly feel, and she slowly and gentle-ly slit her hard cock in - OMFG, it was one of the best sensations ever! It felt like I was going to just CUM immediately! Once she was in, she started slowly fucking me in missionary position and jerking me off at the same time. After awhile, she asked me to get on top to sit on her cock (which I gladly did as well) before she flipped me over to doggy and finally she shot her load fucking my virgin ass in that position. PS* I shot my first load off when I was riding her cock - OMG, one of the best ejaculations ever!

Overall, I loved the experience with Nicole and she's really great for someone inexperience like me. She was patient, not a time watcher, and she fairly priced. Hotel room could be slightly better but that really isn't her fault.

I hope this FR is sufficient for you bros and I hope you guys don't fault me for anything. Please note that this is my very first time writing a FR.