View Single Post
Old 26-05-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

went to take a look at 2033 today (open at 12noon), most of them are pretty to me at least and i chose Ke Le (wearing nurse uniform). looking for Wei Wei but she was not available

very chatty , told me she just started work for 3 days. Very good attitude, gave me a back massage and cat bath not bad. Also she will drink some warm water
and hold it inside her mouth and go thru my back till my thighs, creating some thing like a hot water massage or sometime, first time i experience this lol

Looks 8/10 , cute smile, girl next door kind of look
Figure 7/10 , C Cup and abit chubby not fat.
BBBJ 7/10 , good suction
DFK 7/10, average but i not so into DFk, but good to have
FJ 7/10, accommodate to all positions, no complaints from her just that i pump her until she said she tired cant take it.

Overall not bad, might go back to try the other girls. most started working 3 days ago

Last edited by Triple_H; 26-05-2023 at 04:01 PM.