View Single Post
Old 31-12-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Hot Sex with D24 Papaya SYT- My Last Bonk for the Year 2014

WL: Jia Qi
House: L16W17
Home: GuangDong
Ht/Wt: 159cm/43kg
Debut: Jun 2014

Looks (7.5/10): The first thing that caught my eyes was her pair of lovely D-cup big papaya boobs! I did not notice it at first when she was fully dressed. But when she stripped herself fully naked after the door was closed, OMG, I couldn’t take my lustful eyes off her pair of big creamy white boobs. She has long black hair and oval shape face. Her nose was pointedly sharp with medium ridge. Her eyes was oval shape and medium size with lovely double eyelids. When she smiled, it was very sweet and showing her neat rows of teeth though not very white. Her facial complexion has some freckles and she did not bother to cover up with any cosmetics. It was ok to me, I thought. She looked naturally pleasant, though not the pretty type. Her bod was slim, no fats spotted despite the big boobs. Her legs were slim and sexy and her ass was tight and curvy. Her body skin was fair and smooth.

Boobs (9.5/10): So far, one of the loviest pair of boobs I have ever seen in GL. Perhaps comparable with the retired BaiHe of 1615. It was definite D-cupper, I confirmed with her. It flowed out of my hands when I tried to grab it but yet firm and not hanging loose. So soft, so smooth and creamy that I could see her pretty green veins spread beneath them. Oh, further more her tits were pinkish, small round eraser size. Yes, definite pinkish when aroused, sitting pretty on a light brown saucer-shape areola. . It would have been a perfect 10 if the tits were slightly larger. I couldn’t help but sank my face into them like soft feather pillows.

Frenching: Nil. She said she did this only with regulars. Light pecks on her lips were ok. Oh, so sad! ☹ Which means I must pay her more visits to earn that. ☺

Bath (7.5/10): Her boobs massage was shiokingly shiok, obviously!

CatBath (7.5/10): I loved her sexy loud breaths against my ears when she cat bathed me.

AR (7.5/10): Light licking around and on my ass but no poking. Also licked my balls when I was on my fours.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Aggressive type, I wished she could be more gentle with my little brother. We did 69 and I forgotten her aggressiveness altogether when we were in this position as I was fully engrossed with feasting on her lovely creamy pink jewels!

Painting (8/10): Her pussy was damn beautiful. Light brown labias with creamy pink clit. As I painted her clit, she uttered “very shiok, very shiok”. I did this both during 69 and also with her legs spread widely like eagle wing.

FJ (8/10): She was already fully warmed up after my session of painting her until she shiok shiok, I shiok shiok. So the entry in missionary position was a piece of cake, smooth as silk. I played with her clit by poking in and redrawing out of her pussy repeatly until she moaned loudly. We then switched to folding chair and I continued to ramp her slowly and firmly as she enjoyed the fxxking and she exclaimed: “oh so big, I liked”. I pulled her close to me with her boobs rubbing against my chest as we rocked and rolled on sitting position while we enjoyed the mirror view of our lovely fxxking love making… She then suggested doggie but I told her not yet. I moved our locked bodies to the side of the bed and bonking her harder and harder with my feet on the floor. I asked if I could lift her up for air fxxking, she said yes. Up we went, she was light at 43kg (I guessed, didn’t ask her this time), I bonked her up and down in the air, vertically first and then at at 60 degree, holding firmly to her hands. Though she was light, this position surely drained up all my remaining energy left. Soon, I was fully exhausted and put her back on the bed and resume missionary. We both sensed that the climax was coming as we fxxk like no tomorrow… harder and harder we went… switched to sideway and lifted one of her leg up… saw my dick which was slightly softened by the strenuous air fxxk, entering in and out of her lovely hole ooozing with sweet cunt juices, suddenly it got hardened again as I ramped her harder and harder some more….Finally rotated her ass naturally from sideway to doggie and gave her my ultimate blast off….. oooh….arrrrrrgh….. so fxxking shiokingly shiok…. Zzzzz.

GFE (7.5/10): She was quite a good conversationist. We rested for a while and chatted after the sweaty fxxk job.

Overall: Though no pretty face or frenching, her creamy soft D-cupper prized asset was a definte win and bonus that overcome any of her short comings. Plus her service was very good though not commando type, just to set the expectation right.

RTF: Yes!!