View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
1669, Lu Lu (1.65m) - no french (maybe selective lip kiss), B- boobs [Apr/May 2018 newbie] *first time french w/o tongue fight but gone awry, she ended up with swollen torn right upper lip, rtf - lip kiss w/o tongue fight, above avg catbath, during missionary sex always use fingers to check condom, gave up on her

I thought it was only me, that was so distracting and I almost soften
to be honest. total turn off for me when she did that with me. I actually stop to see what she trying to do
Something might have happened to her in GL or her previous work that led her being so paranoid. Got to gain back that confidence or otherwise she will only have first time customers or customers that don’t do FJ only BJ or customers who don’t mind the constant distraction.