View Single Post
Old 29-01-2021, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel6969 View Post
Her consideration is 1k actually is 20cust tips. Need to earn it for 3-5 days. Another thing is she already reliase her cb is not gold plated anymore as i nv give in to her price even after 2 weeks. 1k will now become her benchmark but soon she will reliase no one else will offer same price w me. Her price will just drop fr 1k to 500 and she done it already she will do it again as it is easy money, can sleep in good hotel and hb fun get fucked.
Great sharing... though I think $1k is a tad too high but so long as you happy can liao. Ain’t gonna pass judgement on that.

Anyways, now that you’ve shared this, sure got cannon fairy samsters come into your thread & boast about how they score free or cheap fugs from MLs one. There are a few such characters in this forum. Let’s see if they appear in this thread