View Single Post
Old 29-01-2021, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 16
daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

I want to copy and paste my wechat conversation to here but seem like it is very tedious.

I will just type it here. Will share the wechat later of course will remove anypart that may reveal indentification info of both of us bf post.

There was ML on north side. Spa name start w W at S road. She landed in singapore first time about 2 months ago. Visited her twice and was offered HJ service but i rejected. Ask for normal maintenance instead but she is not so good in JG. Over conversation i asked if she is ok for dinner together next time. She said only dinner is ok but she wont go hotel etc as she got her limit. Of course i said no prob. i got the date a week later and brought her to city and garden by the bay.

She is 31y old. Not married no kids. For not married i cant really say cfm but no kids is for sure based on my experience seeing girl for many years.

While walking together in mbs. I asked to continue to hotel and she just said no. And a bit angry cos she already told me no such thing. After talk talk and ask her if she willing to do it if i willing to pay, she ask for very high price at 10k as she tot that her cb is gold plated since she only landed in sg 2 months ago. Told her market rate not that high etc. And i know i shouldnt push hard during first meet up, We parted that night and nothing happened. After 2 weeks of talking in wechat finally i offered her 1k for a night. She quiet for 15 mins and tell me that next day i need to send her to shop at 10.30 am.

Her consideration is 1k actually is 20cust tips. Need to earn it for 3-5 days. Another thing is she already reliase her cb is not gold plated anymore as i nv give in to her price even after 2 weeks. 1k will now become her benchmark but soon she will reliase no one else will offer same price w me. Her price will just drop fr 1k to 500 and she done it already she will do it again as it is easy money, can sleep in good hotel and hb fun get fucked.