Thread: Orchard Towers
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
90% OT now are way old.
Or fat
Or fake tits
Or all 3 of these

It boggles my mind how anyone with normal
eyesight and who is not utterly desperate or very drunk.could do any of them.

The under about 40 are only:

2nd floor..left side viet gal w specs. Tits sag a bit
but she is ok for a fast round. About 28yo. I never gave her more 130, but she will try a lot more and even has rich angmoh idiot gives her 1000+ to go drink n spend few hours in shop w him..other a few hundred. 130. Max!

2nd floor..fat viet in middle..yeek

2nd floor..part time..slim tallish late 30s/mebbe early 40s chinese lady..small tits but natural.
New to game few months, if you can perform and etc, she can reciprocate ..unfake.. 130 fj

3rdfloor. Right side as u go up escalator...
the tall slim viet..blonded for a while..slim legs, small but real boobs..not more early 30s
130-150 max

The other viets are written here much but suffer from one or more of fat/fake tits or try to aim too high

3rd floor next to toilet....under 40 but fake tits, fake smile, stupid fake moans no matter how small the dick but all these bengs dum enuff to think real
..and tries to get 200 fj. Goes down to 150 then rushes and wont change poz etc. Crap.

All the rest..incldg most of 4th floor no way to even consider

4th floor 2nd on left walking along corridor, or 4th on right if coming off escalator and u- turning, under 40, niceish bod

Rest...no chance
OT mostly no need waste time & money there. You are right not only old, rushing services also