View Single Post
Old 27-11-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
since nobody replied.
1) there are lot of scams and some gems. The trick is to find out which is which, especially since almost everybody has a smart phone and learnt how to scam
2) well, lock your valuable, and if in doubt, a) don't get too drunk when taking the girl or kick her out after ST. That is one reason I stick to known girls, not super models but very safe
3) not necessary. Some hotels check, some hold ID (that ID itself is a joke, I met a few girl who were under age but carrying sister's ID -told them to fuck off) And almost every place says they have no responsibility - for anything. Including car parks, where they charge but zero responsibilty. Or building doing construction, and if something fall on you and die, sorry, we told YOU to be careful. Pain or cement fell on your car ? sorry - you didn't see the notice 'construction on going - caution'
a majory Road slides off and car gone and people dead ? - Even Government road department - sorry, we had notice saying "pass safely" so we are not responsible if the road slide off. No, you don't tell me to inspect and close it if it is dangerous !! Welcome to Philippines
4) stick to Grab. Trains arent that convenient in Manila.
5) search in Agoda. I prefer Great Eastern because it is a bit cheaper, old, and has 24 hour room service food. And just 2 minutes to P Burgos red light

You mean " official Sponsor" ??
Thank you bro etsys

I truly appreciate your detailed inputs. My office is near Ortigas. So I am thinking to stay in Red Planet Manila Oritigas or Go Hotels Ortigas

I finish work by 5.0 PM. Any place nearby SM Megamall? Any freelancer at Mall? Any specific malls girls hang around?

Thanks once again