Old 10-12-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
AppleJuiceX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Here's my FR from my 4d3n trip last week.

Why 4d3n? 1st day 2 days were on business trip and decided to stay over the weekends since ferry was already paid by company ^^

1st day, 3/12 was mainly business and had no time to even go for a massage.
2nd day, 4/12. Checked out of out hotel and sent my colleagues off. Left with another male colleague and I. Headed to Kaha about 1330. Wanted to book Formosa but they only had twin beds which we declined and was recommended Biz hotel. 600k/night and we took 2nights and 2 rooms. Headed straight to hotel, check in, lunch, etc.

At about 1500 we decided to go look for girls. Managed to get a driver who quoted 60k and would bring us around to joints to look for girls. He kept promoting Morena even after we declined so just went along even though we had no intentions of booking from them. Followed by, Indah 2 (I think he said so), new berry, bunga and sedona. After going to all the joints, only bunga had girls which were our typed.

Mami was a nice old chinese lady who was very patient and honest. I picked a girl but she told me that the girl I wanted was new and wasnt recommended. Chose 22yr old girl from Jakarta. Was quite skeptical because when mami called her, she had the buey song look. Told mami to send her at about 1730 as my friend wanted to buy some stuff first.

At 1730 sharp, she knocked on my door.
She came in, asked me if she could smoke and we smoked together. All long she was using her phone and I was thinking. Die la. Wrong choice already.

After she was done she just suddenly came over and sat on my lap and started kissing. Went to the bed and immediately my impression of her changed. She was damn sweet, non stop kissing was kept licking my body. Wonderful BBBJ. She then capped me and started riding me. She got tired and we swapped positions. After we done, she cleaned me up, helped me shower and clothed me before she went into the shower. Had dinner somewhere she chose and back to room. We had our second round at about 2230 and same procedure except this time we did it all around the room. From the bed to the chair, table, in the toilet and back onto the bed. I have no idea why either! Went to sleep about 12+. She woke me up when it was already sunny but I told her I was too tired and passed her 100k and just went back to sleep like a pig.

Name: Giselle or something like that
Body: 6/10 (About 1.6m without heels, alittle tummy fats, tattooed back)
Boobs: A? They were small. Not a boobs person so I didnt care
Looks: 6/10 (Minah looking when she doesnt smile)
GFE: 10/10 (Aside from the time we were smoking, she was always sticking to me)
DMG: 1.1m + 100k tips. (Bargained down from 1.3m. Tried to get 1m but mami said couldnt even after so much sweet talking.)

Part 2, to be continued.