View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
No wonder you were asking for Octopus closing time..
Went Octopus yesterday night at 9.30pm, around 5 customers.. Plenty of girls, Gold Tier Girls still looking good.. Still the same pattern there as the Cashier, Receptionist & GRO looks better than most of the Silver/Gold Tier girls.

Currently 20 Masseurs working in Octopus, took a 90 mins massage (include HJ) with Presidential Suite Room (Big room with sound speaker, LED TV, Jaccuzi and complimentary 1 plate of fruits cost 600k (59Xk). Girl very pretty 24 years old, does not offer anything more despite offering to add $$. Showering Service = 11/10, i love been pampered haha. Showered me from head to toes including scrubbing and washing hair. If want add 30 mins session =170k, last call 12am. Morning open at 9am for facilities, girls come in at 11am. Drinks cost 22k here on average, no price menu for any services, ask GRO write down on a paper. 3 types of rooms available, Executive 300k+, Deluxe 400k+ and Suites 500k+ all included massage price.

Friend was not that lucky even though he got a cute SYT 21 years old, shower alone and came out much earlier than me. Told my friend to pay 50k more for the oil and 100k tips to her.

Wanna see all the Masseurs? Camp at Pacific lobby at 12.10am (time they go back to their dome) outside pacific disco lift. I believe all are Bandung girls..

Quote:
Thank you for the information,now i know Kaha charges Novotel Hotel room at 575k for week days.
Weekdays,

Pacific Hotel, cabin room 535k or 530k
Ihotel Baloi 600k
Nagoya Hotel 820k

Quote:
Just wondering why take short time at Happy 8 and not take overnight girls from there instead.
After checked in and dinner it's already 10 pm. And back to SG next day 6.10 am ferry. Also friend want try 2 different girls ..Thought bring him go find premium quality at M1 after ST at Happy8

Last edited by KohOnly21; 10-12-2015 at 11:28 AM.