View Single Post
Old 16-11-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Continue from BBBJ shop...

My usual BBBJ girl and the shop under renovation, so the girl not working there or temporary holiday.... so cannot manage to contact her....

No choice, have to find new girl for my CIM release. So go in a few shop to see if any girl I like....
After explore a few shop , pick a girl that I like, go for service.
Prior service with the girl, I get her contact number for follow up communication. Return for another CIM release at closing hour.

From here onward, through exchange message with her, I manage to convince/persuade her to be my "FB/ part-time "sugar-babe"? whatever you call it." She agree to use 1 of her off day for my Future Visit to Vietnam.
****By the way, Working Girl in Vietnam BJ shop every month only have 2 day off. *****

I want the girl to be my "FB" because via message content with her, she can Swallow, enjoy Blowing, love fucking etc.... So for the next Vietnam trip, I already "book her in-advance" liao, as for the Price, she say up to me to offer. So I am thinking of 3-4million VND for it...
It always 1 of my fetish to see Girl that can Swallow my Cum, some-more I can spent 1 whole day with her (Include eating, movie, etc and back to hotel for fun).
So consider everything, damn worth it.(For future trip lah)

Okay, now back to the Vietnam girl I meetup with....

After waking up at 10-11pm + on the first day, I message her.... this point on her, she can always run-away with the $1000, block me from contact , etc and play the "Missing Game" if she decide to do so, after all, I dont know where she live at that moment of time, so even if she run away , I also cannot find her.....

So for the Initial Important Stage, she never play any tricks, she reply me back that if I am hungry? She will walk to my hotel and wait me and go eat some supper(street food).

After some time, shower, change cloth, I went down hotel ground floor to meet her for supper. At this time, she pass me 400k dong so I can buy snack or whatever on my free time, we go eat supper, Vietnam version of "lok lok" buy some Fruit Juice, all the expenses, she pay using the $1000 I give her to manage. After that, I return to hotel and sleep again after watching some TV and watching Anime via my phone.

So for the first day Budget.

Hotel for 4 Night = $70
Cut Hair =$3-4
Supper and Juice = $10-12
Grab = $10(estimate??? because Grab-car depend on location , estimate around 100k-125k)

Allowance of 400k dong = $23-24

So first day round up consider $120
Should left with 880.

I was inform if it okay for her to take 1.5million dong for her Mother medication. Which I find it not much of a big deal... so I just let her use lor...

So left with 780.

Last edited by TadaoKumagai; 18-11-2019 at 03:07 AM.