Old 04-10-2003, 09:15 PM
EVIL2000ES

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Talking

Welcome.

Jalan Petaling...you mean those near the Chinese Temple? There are two blocks. I hate the first one because it is full of those lousy little sabahan girls who think our money grows on trees. They'll start rushing you after roughly 7 minutes inside the room. They also can't fuck!!

The other block which is closer to the temple, is mostly inhabited by older women of all races. But I met one not so old one, about 36 y.o maybe. Freelancer (doesn't stay there, comes for a quick few and disappears before husband notices her missing). Her name was Ah Leng.

Good ol' Ah Leng. I dunno where she get energy from. So flexible, so accomodating, so willing. Had a good time with her for a while. Until one day....when I was there with my friend and it was day when I did not feel like screwing anyone. But I just accompanied my fliend there. She signalled me as usual but I said I can't today. She misunderstood that I'm bored her and thought I wanted to look for another woman. Since then she gave me the cold shoulder. I don't blame her.

Aahh...t'was good while it lasted. Try to look for her. She always stands out side coolly. Either smoking or reading news paper. Will smile if you look at her for a few seconds. Confirm her name. And off to wonderland. She will not ask for any extras. Very contented with the RM20.