Old 13-01-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Woofman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FB Exchange Contact

I just hook up a indo cewi working here. She is about 160, fair light brown complexion and a full cup C. Here is our 1st rendezvous:

One fine morning, I got to know this cewi has some time to meet me in between from her home and to her destination to meet her employer. So fast forward, I picked her up and drove to a nearby secluded MSCP to chit chat (and you know it is more than that) and promises to send her to her destination thereafter. She was wearing a shirt top with a yoga pants.. Then I thought a bit difficult to hit 4th base liao. Anyway, We were chatting and with some light joking touches on each other, and she started getting a bit more comfortable with me and started resting her head on my shoulder. Well, I definitely have to reciprocate with some actions right.. I started with light peck on her forehead and move my lips to hers but met with some resistance from her. Shit, I asked her if she doesn't like what I'm doing, and she shook her head but suddenly, she just wrap her arms around my neck with her pouncing onto me and started planted her tongue into mine and we started frenching. We started kissing like passionate lovers and burning inside. While frenching, our eyes are still peering out if anyone just happens to walk past my car. The andreline of doing kinky acts and don't want to get caught at the same time is so exciting man. I started to stroke her jugs and aiming for her nipple and no resistance from her and I started getting daring already... I unbutton her top 2 buttons for my hand to grab into her light brown soft C (she is a fair indo btw). It was like hitting the jackpot and playing tuning with her nipple.. Mind was trying to get more dirty with her, tongue is fighting with hers, my eyes are looking out, right hand squeezing neh neh... Lol so many actions ongoing. I'm sure all the bros been here and done before. Time flies past quickly and I have to send her to her destination. But we agree to meet up on her off day to continue our deed.

Lets see how it goes... I am willing to trade for another geninue contact but forgive me if I will scrutize in more details or at least I manage to confirm the FB contact is geninue before sharing mine. I kena tua by some people before and gotten a catfish before. Once bitten twice shy.