View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: (Short Story) Jasmine's In Jeopardy

Chapter 7: The Mistake

Xavier's jaw dropped when he answered the door of his high-end city apartment. From the flawless tanned skin to the big tits squeezed into a dress probably two sizes too small, to the long shapely legs accentuated by extremely high heels, the blonde beauty was a walking wet dream. He immediately recognized Jasmine. They had been really good friends throughout School days, but college had caused them to drift apart. Xavier had already made a good name for himself as a rising star within the legal community. Jasmine was aware of this even though she worked in a different industry (prior to becoming a cum bank), and was hopeful that Xavier could help. 

"I see.." the lawyer said, frowning, "And this is Nicolette, right? That Nicolette that you were always hating on."

"Yes, that bitch!" Jasmine replied.

"I'll help, of course." Xavier said, "I just need to be sure of some of the details, so that I know how to approach this."

"Of course!!" Jasmine exclaimed, feeling joy for once instead of humiliation or horniness, "Anything."

"That gym attire you referred to.. Can you describe it to me?" Xavier asked.

"It's a slingshot bikini. But it's also a teardrop thong." Jasmine said, but Xavier still looked confused so she continued, "Um.. imagine a huge rubber band. Place one end around one shoulder, then wrap the bottom between my legs over the.. pussy.. and then put the other end around the other shoulder. That's practically it. The portion covering the nipples is slightly thicker, and the portion over the pussy is thicker as well."

"Ah," Xavier said, jotting something down, "And these sex machines that you were talking about, can you describe what you did with them?"

"There is the Sybian. It's kind of a soft triangular-ish shaped chair with a dildo on it. I sit on it, and it vibrates against my clit while the dildo fucks me. I play with the Sybian every morning before I leave the house. And the Monkey-Rocker is basically a rocking chair which fucks me as I rock back and forth, I ride it every Sunday after my naked tanning sessions in the backyard.." Jasmine tailed off, blushing.

"Right," Xavier continued, "And how many days have you spent as a prostitute?"

Jasmine winced at the word, and Xavier hurriedly added, "I'm sorry, Jasmine.. But I just have to be clear about the details."

"Twice a week. Today is a Thursday, so I'm supposed to be working the corner now.. I'm not sure if you count the gym sessions where I fuck too. And I fuck clients almost every week. I think, on average, I fuck at least two strangers every single day.." Jasmine answered, tearing up.

Xavier put his arm around the pitiful Jasmine, trying to avoid glancing down at her enhanced boobs and deep cleavage. "Just two more questions.. Then we can consider how to proceed with this, alright? What is your role in the company exactly?"

"I'm.. I'm.. A toilet cleaner.. But Nicolette mainly keeps me around her, to humiliate me more.." Jasmine replied, her voice barely louder than a whisper.

"So it's just a title? She hasn't really made you, well.. Clean toilets? Or anything related to the job?" Xavier frowned.

Jasmine nodded slowly.

"Alright, last question," Xavier squeezed her shoulder comfortingly, "What is your legal name and new breast size after the surgery?"

"Jizzmine.. 36F.."

Xavier arranged for his driver, Fred, to give the beautiful Jasmine a ride home. A couple of minutes after entering her house, she received a call from her knight in shining armour. "Ok so, I've got a plan in mind. I'll be at Nicolette's office tomorrow with everything that we need. I know you said you're supposed to get in at 6 and she normally arrives at 8. I think, in order not to make her suspicious, you should reach the office as per normal tomorrow. I'll try to intercept her before she gets in."

Jasmine happily agreed. Even Owen's refusal of sex that night - a frequent occurrence these days - was not enough to dampen her mood.

Taking Xavier's advice, Jasmine arrived at Nicolette's office at 6 as usual, then stripped naked and posed in her favourite position. She could not help smiling to herself at how she would be ruining the bitch, Nicolette, soon. Even the glow of the morning sun on her evenly-tanned naked body, which would have usually brought her a fresh wave of humiliation as she exhibited herself in front of the full-length windows, seemed to be hinting that it was a new dawn.