View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1931 / Power: 21
ldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant future
Carol - Mrs Quek

**** Part 4 ****

“…hhhhmmmnnnn …” Carol kept moaning … she turned and looked at me as I slowly but definitely shoving my meat pole into her tight cunt … her eyes locked with mine … flaming … encouraging me to push forward … luring me to fuck her deep … drawing me to stick into her … I tightened my grip on her small waist … rotating my hips, I grind … drilled … screwed my cock into her cunt … occasionally, I raised my hips … drew my cock a little backwards and jabbed forth in short burst … stabbing into her opening … Carol jerked forward with each jab of my cock … and she panted … and she begged for more … grinding … screwing … grinding … screwing … drilling drilling drilling … and at last, my cock base hit her ass … my full length was ALL … fucking ALL … in her … as she squirmed with complete fullness … I leaned onto her back … and I cupped her breasts from below … they were firm … I rolled down her flat collar … and her boobs sprang out … “AARRGGHHHH!” … I tweezled her nipples between my fingers … squeezed them … pinched them … and my palms engulfed her full melons and crushed them … “AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH … HHHMMMNNNNNNN …” Carol arhed her back and straightened up … her hands reached back to hug me … “OOOHHHHHH … lloooovvveeeeerrrrr … hhhoooonnneeeeeeyyyyyyy … fuck me gggggoooooodddd …” and she tried to turn around and kissed me … I dropped my head and kissed her cheek … then on her lips … wet soft tender and hot … as our tongues entwined, I twitched my cock in her cunt … sending waves of pleasure through her vagina … her cunt walls massaged my cock in rhythm … it felt so fucking shiokkkk … holding her up straight, I drew my cock back and shoved … drew back and jabbed … fucking her with slow short jab … she moaned into my mouth … sucking hard on my tongue … when I felt that her cunt had loosened up pretty much, I pushed her back onto the bed-sofa … she knew what was coming … and she was ready … supporting herself on her forearms … she buried her face into the mattress … I gave a tight slap on her ass cheek … leaving a red imprint of my palm … and I began to fuck her good … fuck her solid … fuck her hard … fuck her deep …

I pulled my cock all the way out before drill fucked into her in one powerful stroke … then pulled back … and sank all the way … Carol groaned with each plunged of my cock … she clenched tightly onto the mattress … yet she pushed her ass back as forceful as my stroke to take me deeeeeeeeper into her … whenever my cock was buried to the hilt in her cunt, her tight vagina squeezed him … biting onto him from withdrawing … and her juice started to pour … I sped up … fuck … yes … fuck … yes … … fuck … yes … fuck … yes … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YES … FUCK … YESSSSSSSS … I yelled with my every stab into her … and she responded with every fucking back against my thrust … my balls slammed hard on her cunt lips … on a withdrawal, I pulled my all shiny and cum-coated cock completely out of her … and I flipped her around onto her back … I lifted her legs up and spread them apart … Carol starred at my crudeness and passion and lust flamed in her eyes … her fucking @$#^%$*$ tight dress was in the way … I just could not force her legs wider … “TEAR IT OFF … TEAR THE FUCKING DRESS OFF …” and she was more impatient than me … I dropped one of her legs and pulled at the slit … sssssssssssSSSSSSsssss … the slit opened even higher … all the way up to below her breasts … I picked her legs up again … in fact, she hooked it up herself … eager to be fucked hard and solid … I raaaaammmmmmmmed my cock into her all opened cunt … ONE POWERFUL THRUST TO TH HILT … Carol raised her upper torso and grabbed my head down … hanginh herself onto me … I fuck … I FUCKING FUCKED HER HARD … my hands under her knees pushing her legs high up in the air as I rocked my ass back and forth to drill into her … then I dropped her legs … dragged her lower torso to the edge of the bed-sofa … her ass hanging slightly outside the edge … Carol reached back and gripped thightly on the brass rail … I lifted her ass off the mattress and fuck her long and mighty … raaaammmmmming into her … puuummmpppppiiinnnnnnngggggg … ddddrrrrriiillllllllliiinnnggggg … Carol tossed her head to and fro … screaming my name and begging to be fucked even harder … whatever demurity she possessed earlier … GONE! … and she is now a total fuck crazed doll … she cummmed and ccccuuuummmmmeddddd and ccccuuuuuuuuummmmmmmeeeddddd … fucking tight cunt milking my rampaging cock … I wanted her boobs … I wanted to squeeze them … distorting them … I wanted to make this fucking demure lady squirmed under my cock and hands … I slammed her ass back onto the mattress and leaned forth again … tiger-clawing on her boobs under pearls of tears fromed in her eyes … yet she yelled for more … her face was all blushed … so were her breasts … covered completely with my fingers prints … I gripped onto her breasts as support as I drove my cock in and out of her …

“CCCUUUMMMMMM … JJOOOEEEE … CCCUUUMMMMMM in meeeeee …” and she tightened her legs behind my waist and drew me closer … ddeeeeeeepeer … I gave her a few more powerful thrust before I let loose myself … my hands still clenching her swollen boobs as my cock spurted his milk into her deeep tight cunt … “YYYEEESSSSS … SSSOOOOO … GGGOOOODDDDDDD … WWAAARRRRRRMMMMMM …” Carol jerked her lower torso wildly to receive her prize … I let loose of her breasts and broke free from her legs grip … I pulled out my cock, still pewing out my white gooeeeyy sperm, and splashed the remains over her naked cunt … drips of our love juices overflown … oozing out from her cunt … and more splashes of my jism on her hairy cunt … Carol supported herself on her elbows and watched … her expression totally erotic … just-fucked … and I-WANT-MORE! … I stepped back … and stroked my all cum-coated cock … my eyes continued to looked at hers … with lust … and sex … suddenly she hopped off the bed-sofa and knelt before me … “THAT’s it … whore … suck my cock … lick up your own cum …” and I grabbed her head and forced it down on my rod … she offered no resistance … before I stuffed my cock into her mouth … she sucked him right in … slurping and lapping all over the shaft … I held her head by her hair and pumped my cock in and out of her mouth … fucking her face with whatever strength I left … and soon, we both collapsed onto the floor … sexhausted!!!

My humble apologize should there be any photo have been posted before.