Old 15-09-2015, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xaivervii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: some advise needed..

As Elle legs slowly slide down..I came to realised that she actually came on herself n at tt pt in time was when den in realised tt she actually had a boyzillian done.n I started to appreciate the beauty of it.
But I could still feel tt elle was still reminiscing the aftermath explosive orgasm which we both had as her ass muscle kept trying to milk my cock of it every last n tt kept sending her shivers.

For some warped reason I found her jizz extremely appealing n I just can't see to.get enough of it. I wanted to withdraw to Lick her cum around her groin region but she din allow it.
"Stay in me..I like tt feeling"
"Elle I need to pull out, I'm getting soft" n with tt I withdrew from her..
That was when I was totally stunned! The condom had torn(damned okomoto) n in saw my cum flowing out from her ass..
"Omfg! The condom broke! How!"
" u din know?"Elle looked me.in the eye as she ask innocently "I thought u knew nothing u still went on u kept ramming hard n hard after that..don't worry, other den u, it's only my gf n we both go for regular checkups. So I know I m safe."

Dumbstruck with not knowing what to say I nodded. I got up n led elle to the bathroom to wash up.

While in the shower, elle lean over n say "if u r sure u r clean n I m very sure I m, where is there to worry?" N she grabbed hold of my dick teasingly mocking it " dunno to love u or hate.. u bring me pain n joy at the same time" n she knelt down to suck it..
For some unexplainable ingot.hard again,leaning against the wall,enjoy the view of elle taking every inch of me into her mouth..i pulled elle up n kiss her indicating I want another go. We got out of the bath room n I brought her before the dressing table with the mirror right in front of us, ensuring I was fully lub with the moisturiser I reach out for the condom tt was.by the side of the bed, elle stretch her hand out n stopped me
"Dear, no need for that.. come inside me.."(I was thinking: true,just now already raw, what diff does it make now)

Positioned myself properly I entered into elle.. to be honest, the feeling was indescribable.
Anyway,shall spare u guys the details for round 2,3n 4 unless u all r interested. But the key pt here is I got so addicted to her cum that I suck her dry for the last 3 times new now tt even my gf back n she is back with her gf, I still crave her cum. Is this all normal? Shld I ask her over again? Also I like to try this with other cd sister as I hope I m not addicted to her. Is cum really this addictive?

Anyway, just gotten back my health report ytd.. super lucky that I am OK..