View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
aphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud of
Re: If FL let you do raw.....

I did it once before.
2006, i booked Russian FL, 19y. she did not BJ me. I also don't want to force her. she try HJ to make me stand.
I have bad habit that without BJ no stand
after about 15 mins she try to put CD but fail, she stop and may be she think that i have problem.
She dress up, i am quite angry why she dress up without finish the business that i already pay for
I asked her for another CD, she said don't have.
I am bit angry .. so undress her, rub her pussy with my tool and make it hard and did it raw, some more shot inside. she just keep quiet. May be she know I am angry..
after the act, i saw she go wash up.
one month later go for check up myself and follow up after 3 months.
ask me to do it again now, i won't :P
just a moment of madness ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunted View Post
I have recently done raw with a fl. But this is only after visiting her many times. (8times). Now she has been asking for raw saying that it's so much better than with condom.

The last time I did with her, she just wrapped her legs around me and 'forced' me to shoot inside of her. Knowin the fact that RAW is WAR but the temption is sooooo great!

After that I asked her if I am the only one that done raw with her, she said she never allowed ppl to do raw. She said she is even more worried than me.

Reason why I rtf so many times is that she is the only fl that allowed me to fuck for 45mins and still say it's ok.

I have to admit her KC power is strong but her service is even better. I could say it is one of the best.

Just a question. If you guys can fuck raw will you do it? My side of the answer is yes only after I know her. What bout u