Old 02-12-2008, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
studentlover is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Xiao ah lian

hahaha.. Thanks for the contributions of all bro's. i feel that these days the lians very easy going one leh!

then they all wear mini shorts, so short that minus another 2cm if got hair at their V then can see liao. then leg long and thin,

then their shirt those quite tight till can see their bra shape siak.. though they have small breast but i like

talking about bikes, I own an R6 and a hayabusa 2008. but the hayabusa seldom ride coz need to spend alot of money maintaining.. =/

Anyway, back to the story.

So i waited on the sofa for her to come out of the room and when she did, she was in her white and blue over-sized uniform with the top button unbuttoned (bro staying in the west know what sch lah)

she: cute meh..
me: you're great in uniform leh!
she: you want take a look at my room? i have my own queen size bed leh!
me: big enough for us or not?
she: (giggling) you come see lor..

when i entered the room, she turned around and my hand reached for her cheek and i began kissing her on her lips. i could tell that she's not a experienced kisser but never mind, i kissed her neck slowly down to her ears and she began moaning. my hand slowly rub her V and she lean against my body and she closed her eyes. she was enjoying it! i unhook her skirt and let it drop down on the floor and slowly carry her and lay her on her bed.

i kiss her neck and slowly unbutton her uniform as i caress her body and exposing her x-bra leaving her only with her bra and panties on.

me: not going to help me undress?
she: shy lah (take blanket cover her body and face)

sian.. so had to undress myself completely and then carried on caressing her. i began fingering her and she started moaning even louder and in less than a minute, wet already! i pushed her bra up, revealing her tiny little buds of her breast and began sucking them gently and she started twitching, sensitive.

i couldn't hold back anymore and so i entered her. she let out a loud moan when i entered her and it was very tight. i guess for someone her age, her V is quite small (it was very dark in her room). i began by gently thrust in and out while kissing her on her lips and she closed her eyes and began moaning even louder.

i carried her up and lean her against the wall and began thrusting even faster and her nails dug into my back lah! but never mind, i'm enjoying a young gem!

I laid her back on the bed again and I thrust her even faster and i pump my load into her as she laid back, exhausted. i took a few picture of her coz she was totally exhausted

i took this chance to look at her bus pass and HENG AH! 16 liao.. birthday in january!

after that, left my name card behind and left the house. if got contact me better lor, more free sex! if don't have never mind lor, go arcade try luck again. Hahahaha!