Thread: please advice
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: please advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop View Post
In this era, hard to find true friends around. I was taught this and learnt it by heart:

Your best friend is your worse enemy / fatal foe
你最好的朋友, 也可能是你最大的敌人

Clap Clap.. Bro qwertyuiop!!!

Look at the threads here and in the Sex discussion, how some guys actually go for their best friend's women and so on. When it comes to sex, there is no such thing as an underhand method and you can dream about the long lost "brotherhood" rules and so on. Be truthful, if you liked someone and she had a boyfriend, would you not try to same thing?

But for me, I would also like to look at it in another way. Your friend played around and was either too blatant about or too careless too. Never shit in a place where you can get caught or with the people who can catch you. Your cheong buddies shall be your cheong buddies and perhaps better not be your home buddies too. I have both sets and I try to keep them apart. It is either because I am too cautious or too insecure, whatever it be, my cheong buddies know who I like to call and where I like to go. This is too much information for someone I would want to introduce to my family. No matter what, shit will and can come out.. "Waaah bro... u remember that time in Jazzy... that Thai...." and that slip of mouth can shoot you down so fast you will not be able to get a parachute.

Next thing is that it also depends who called the girl. If it is a guy, he could either be having plans to move in or he may just be very concerned about the girl. I would say that if I knew this girl was crazy about a guy and he was out partying, I may consider hinting to her to be more careful. Guys... do not flame me, but if you had a sister who is dating a guy who is not careful and gets caught, how would you feel? Same theory can apply. It could also be a family member.

Like I said, we just have to be careful and circumspect. If you are free and single, no one cares where you have been and with you are with, but then once you have made a commitment, it is still a commitment and many people will hold you to it. Not only your Gf or wife.

For me, I prefer to be "truthful" in the sense that if I am out drinking and if ther place happens to have girls, I will tell her. She will of course start to rant about me better not going or touching someone, but I will always say that I will not touch. It settles the issue and if anyone catches me, I am covered. My cheong buddies do not know my wife and so have no reason to tell her anything. If I were to go for a massage, same thing... I will tell her and that will be that.

Guys, just like when having sex, we have to be careful, when we cheong, we also gotta watch out hor.