Old 26-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bmw328 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

This is my 1st FR .last week ..Got dinner ard 6.30 pm with my galfren and her fren in midvalley.i reach abt 4pm.feel abit sweat and hot so when up midway to hava a shower and some snack.after shower go to the café and captain easxx show me menu of the day.ask cookie fully book…ask for bm..fully book..sigh..he recommend one new gal..1st look ok only..but look closely inside the room..wah singaporean actress look alike.hehe..good sheet di.

Chit chat a lot..and she say lots of customer say her look alike the Singaporean actress..quite friendly.

she lick my nipples and take my leg up and lick my ass.she look 90% look like the actress.i feel like fucking the Singaporean actress.hehe..while bj..she keep talking to me and make me hard soft hard soft..and she say better stop talking and continue her sucking.

French for awhile and start the fuck.i cannot tahan after 10 minute and come while she on top.she wash 1st and wash me after my 5 minute left.she ask me come again with the actress photo that I promised to download to my pdaphone.

Overall not bad..not as good as cookie and bm..but at least some thing fresh and surprised.

My watch show 5.45pm lor and my gf keep calling di.rush down to midvalley to meet her.

Mun2
Race: Chinese
Body: Excellent Miniature Size 80%
Look: Beautiful 80%
Breasts: 34c Big for her slim & small body 80%
Butt: 70%
BBBJ: Passionate 80%
FJ: Good response 80%
GFE: 80%

Overall Service: 80%
WIR: Yes but not for the time being!
Damage: RM198+4 parking