Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rfootdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskyero View Post
Sometimes they do things without thinking of consequences, hoping to share the word out that this kind of service exist in sg when its supposed to be purely discreet. She just compromise we bros safety because now the hotels will be watching out closely.

Still can reveal which area she works. It doesnt take much effort to figure out how she looks like with her pictures even if you never met her before
Hmm I'm curious - what kind of safety do you think would be compromised in such an instance?

For the uninitiated and/or ignorant, visiting pro dommes is in no way illegal in Singapore. The only reason why police raid the overseas MLs or FLs that provide such services is because of work permit / study visa violations and suspected pimping activities, which would be in contravention of Part XI of the Women's Charter, and specifically section 140 of said Act. This section deals with the exploitation of women by "pimps" in relation to prostitution and is in no way related to the activities that professional dominatrices engage in.

Therefore there is zero reason to worry about one's safety in visiting a pro domme and I would strongly suggest that anyone who thinks otherwise should probably conduct their own due diligence first.

As for discretion, being the one closest to Estella I am privy to her measures taken to ensure the discretion of both herself and her clients. Further, if one bothers to read the article in its entirety, one would realise that she is careful not to reveal any details nor identifying features about any of the subs that visit her for sessions. As for working in the Raffles Place area, I would hazard a guess that probably a good half of university graduates around her age work in the CBD, along with tens of thousands of other office workers.

Apart from your significant other tailing you to the hotel or hiring a private investigator to monitor your activities, I cannot fathom how discretion would be a concern in this instance. And I am speaking from the perspective of a man who is currently in a long-term relationship.

I am happy to continue this conversation further with anyone who is worried about their safety and/or discretion so please feel free to pm me if you have any further queries.