View Single Post
Old 28-07-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 20
WeeGer is one of the Best!WeeGer is one of the Best!WeeGer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggng View Post
I struggled quite a bit coz I don’t want to share not so good experience. Plus until recently bro TS has been very nice to me. Look how many times I booked his girls and wrote for him! But I guess my loyalty and kindness were in vain. Kudos to my sbf buddies who encouraged me to come forward……. I may be zapped and banned from now on. However, I don’t deserve to be mistreated and others should not have the same experience as well…….

TS Yuri July 25 2pm
At a glance
Okt: 6/10 I miss the good old bro TS. Now he is too busy and doesn’t respond to complaints anymore. First my booking was pushed back 30 min. After arriving, I was asked to wait in a hot parking lot for about 10min coz the gal wasn’t ready. Security cameras are everywhere and the echo of footsteps freaked me out. I was wondering who was going to show up and when the security guards were going to chase me out.
Look: 7/10 quite blemish so the use of low res pics explained. Thai tan.
Body: 7/10 she has a 1.5 yo baby. So it’s not the typical $yt I love. Big black nipple but no milk.
French: 5/10 she said she can. But then she said she doesn’t like it. I don’t like it either coz her breath was awful.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 quite good to be honest.
Painting: 4/10 she gave me a long face. Turned off.
Cim: 0/10 cannot. False advertisement.
Ar: 0/10 cannot. False advertisement.
Fj: 5/10 not very enjoyable to me. Soft after a few exchange with ky. She was impatient and yelled at me to go wash before bbbj. Ended up with a hj coz she refused to cim.
Gfe: 7/10 I have to say she tried hard to please me. It’s her specifications that were misleading. You cannot enjoy your chicken rice if the hawker centre uncle gives you gizzard rice instead. She is a victim as well.
Rtf: 4/10 Overall a major disappointment. Talked to bro TS and he said maybe it’s the chemistry. wtf. He didn’t even bother to give me a discount next time. Unbelievable.

Luckily, my good habit is to talk to the girl before I start to get her full consent. Or else I became an asshole. She said she wouldn’t do cim and ar to anyone. My experience told me that she was not lying. I enticed her with extra tips $50 and she still refused. Unless you are Andy Lau you can try Loh.

Don’t get me wrong. She is a pleasant, candid, and friendly person. She works hard for her kid and her old, single mom. I admired that but hey I was expecting something else. She also said she wouldn’t mind if she will have a lot of customers or not.

I can give more details if bros here are interested.
Thanks for coming forward with a genuine report. Will up u on this. And bro, you are too kind la. This type of service still deserve 5/10 for FJ meh? Too kind a gentleman man.