View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
herafeen79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherafeen79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cat Cafes and KTV Session?

Anyways, why cat cafes?

Due to work and personal affairs, I kinda need an outlet to relax and finally do something that I really enjoy for once, which are basically hounding cats.

I realize that it's a very bad idea for me to go to cat cafes alone, especially if they charge by the hour. Because after countless rounds of following kitty around, I always see the manager happily counting his/her collection of money and turning the close sign for the day. Haizzz. I have no sense of time management when it comes to self preservation vs. cats. Perhaps having another companion/s can brainwash me enough to curb my overstaying habits, unless it's also another zealous cat maniac like me? Then 老天 save us.

Event: Meowaliceous!

Date: 21st and 22nd March 2017 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
Time: Evening.
Venue: In town.
Charges: Based on type of package.

Confirmed participants
1) Herafeen
2)
3)
4)

If you are interested to join us, please PM me directly with your name and contact for details. I will be capping the maximum number of people at 4 for kitty control.

Do note that cats are to be respected in my cat outings and I will not hesitate to blacklist anyone who break that rule.

Cheers!

Hera.