Thread: TCSS Thread
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2014, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16213 / Power: 16
PeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond repute
Red Carpet Welcome to Kunni - CEO of listed company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Bro I told you already I am very successful man cos I very handsome with muscular body, drive sports car and a CEO for a listed company.
Konni; behaviour very unbecoming of a CEO of a listed company. Pity the staff/company - if true. Please help me, PM me name of company. I will sell all my shares (if have).

If indeed CEO, handsome (young), sports car; SBF, Geylang is not for you. Many sweet, beautiful, eligible girls will go after you. Join social forums to spend your time meaningfully. Mixed around. Get a good GF. Do not waste you time here. Surprised you (so free) in Geylang - no GF.

Just my honest opinion. Get you gang to zap me if that will make you happy.

Red Carpet Welcome to Kunni - Please come here to TCSS.