Thread: Giving a Fuck
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Giving a Fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria View Post
So... I swiped right to a guy on a dating app, chat w him for 2 weeks, we even spoke on the phone etc.. quite like the vibe between us... decided to meet for the first time on a Thursday night.

A LOT of anticipation on my part (that’s my mistake) like hmm.. fully shaved, nice perfume, new bra n undies, new dress... then... Boooom!
“Sorry , I have to work over time! Something came up at work”
“Can we reschedule?”

Ughhh! My heart sank... wasted ALL my effort

I think I wouldn’t be so sore about it if I had not put in the effort, but first impression is important right!? I probably sound like a ‘desperate housewife’ now but I was really looking forward man..

I kind of suspect maybe he is attached, maybe even married, prefer another female perhaps? or jus toying with me?!
Regardless of my suspicions, we are still gonna meet up next week, I am so going to seduce him and leave him hanging (provided he turns up though)

Yes, I’m a tit for tat kind of person.. and would appreciate more suggestions to make him so hung up on me (not to the point of him going psycho though)
He just got cold feet. It happens and its very common, the whole all talk and no action thing. When it comes down to the deed, balls shrink and worm his way out.

Its quite pointless thinking about revenge because if he chicken out for the first time, he probably wont show.

There are not many things in this world that you cannot put on hold for a fuck.... learnt that the hard way when I was younger...