View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

<dont expect anyting to happen ok? i just need a companion and i feel comfortable with you.>
<<i understand. will not bring my sexy g string then :-P>>
<lol!>
<< u let me know details ok?>>
<sure>

on that day, i pick her up as she decided not to drive.we had lunch at sentosa cove before proceeding to W hotel.
it was abit awkward when we reached the hotel, so i walk a few steps behind her. i can feel her awkwardness also as she proceed to check-in

the recep staff even address us as Mr & Mrs Cheong (found out her surname is cheong)

once we enter the room, we pretended to look around the room. she wanted to g to the pool for a swim and to read, so went to the shower room to change. the shower room has a glass door and it was quite transparent and i can actually see her silhouette. she seem to know and pull down the curtains